About Māngere Bridge
Friends of the Farm – a community group
Māngere Memorial Hall located within the Māngere domain was officially opened in November 1955 and was dedicated as a memorial to the soldiers who served in both World Wars.
Close to the Māngere Bridge Village, the hall is suitable for a range of different activities and with wooden flooring, stage and dressing rooms it is great venue for large events and performances.
As the venue is situated in a residential area it would be appreciated if the windows and doors remain closed.
Alcohol is not permitted at this venue.